Toll Free 1-877-531-1444

Renters and Tenant Insurance





Your apartment is your home. It’s where you hang out and keep the things that are important to you.

If your belongings were damaged or stolen, would you have the money to replace them? A TENANT PACKAGE POLICY will protect you and your valuables.

If you rent your home or apartment, you may think you don’t need to bother with property insurance. Unless your landlord is directly responsible for the damage to your belongings or unit improvements such as a new carpet or built-in shelving in the closets that you paid for, his insurance likely won't reimburse you. It also won't protect you if you are sued for negligence.

Be safe. Protect the things you value most with renters insurance from Cassells. Get a renters insurance quote now.

Cassells renters insurance is a special type of homeowners insurance just for people who rent. Usually, when people think about renters insurance, they think about things like replacing a stolen TV or computer. But if there’s a fire that destroys your entire building, you could lose everything.

With the TENANT PACKAGE POLICY from Cassells, you will be covered in the event of:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Additional Living Expense in case of a fire
  • Property Off Premises (stolen from a car)
  • Legal Liability
  • Vandalism
  • Glass breakage
  • Windstorm and hail
  • Earthquake
  • Theft
  • Smoke damage
  • Falling objects
  • Accidental electrical damage to appliances

Call us for more information or a free quote 604-876-0126

How can we help you?